Offre d'emploi : Digital After-Sales Specialist
You will be part of the digital marketing team, but at the cross-road of E-commerce, Logistics, Quality and CRM.
- Project management skills
Our client is an international company, growing fast, and active in the FMCG sector. Today they are looking for a Digital After-Sales Specialist (Scope EMEA) to join their organization in Belgium, North of Brussels.
In this role, you will be part of the digital marketing team, but at the cross-road of E-commerce, Logistics, Quality and CRM. You are responsible for implementing a post-purchase customer experience on the different websites. This new role will cover the following responsibilities:
- Review the current post-purchase experience to make it flawless, from purchase emails to return flow. Be the link between e-commerce team and call-center agents on all e-commerce post-purchase matters.
- Work with the Quality team to implement the Repair Hub project on websites (online product repairs)
- Be responsible for the improvement and maintenance of the entire "Customer Care" part on website, including the newly launched FAQ section (content)
- Collaborate with CRM manager and the Community Expert to plan and implement a loyalty program for online purchasers
- Put in place a customer satisfaction tracker to track the focus areas of improvements and measure progress
The successful candidate will have/ be:
- Master degree in Marketing, Commerce or Business management, digital, other education fitting the role will be considered as well
- 3-5 years' experience in digital marketing is a plus (Max 50K/annual / no car included)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Stress resistent
- Strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Excellent planning skills to optimize time management
- Experience in development and implementation of concepts
- Team player, detail-oriented, consumer-oriented mindset and open-minded
What they offer:
- To work within an international and familial company
- To work with high skilled professionals
- To work with well-known Brands.
- Nice salary depending on the experience (MAX 50K/annual) no car included / long term contract and nice colleagues.