Offre d'emploi : Accounts Payable Specialist
- As an accounts payable expert, you will provide operational support in the shared service centre.
- On top, you will take part to the project of implementation of a Purchase to pay system.
- Our client is the largest industrial property group listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and one of the largest listed specialist fund managers of industrial property and business space globally.
- As a specialist global industrial property group, Our client owns, develops and manages industrial real estate in strategic locations around the world.
- They offer high quality and sustainable logistic solution for the biggest actors of ecommerce, logistics, automotive, etc.
- International environment
- Coach, advise and support the P2P team
- Ensure continuity within the AP
- Support the release of a new P2P system (Alusta) and take an active role in the implementation as part of the project team
- Ensure adoption of the new tool by the local teams
- Provide tailored trainings to the different audiences
- Provide support after go-live
- Monitor adoption
- Define future area of improvements based on feedback received and your own observation
- Lead future improvements in a continuous improvement mode
- Be a "super-user" of the Purchase to Pay system and provide first level support to all CE users (maintenance of the P2P system: user management, database refresh…)
- Create and maintain contracts for recurring invoices within the P2P system
- Performing checks regarding correct coding (e.g. VAT code, currency, legal entity…)
- Book invoices into the accounting ERP (U4F)
- Ensure efficient, correct and timely (quality) recording of the purchase invoices into the accounting system
Profiel van kandidaat
- Bachelor or Master degree or experience in Finance/Accounting and eager to take up broaderresponsibilities
- Fluent written and spoken knowledge of English; any other European language is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Eye for detail and deadline driven; critical thinking; highly organised and methodical approach to work; multitasking
- Customer service minded, respecting internal service level agreements
- Our client is constantly working on enhancing agility and increasing well-being at work. In order to reach those objectives, they work in collaborative teams to fulfil three basic human needs: affiliation, growth and self-direction.
- They work in a flat organization, which offers you space to grow, possibility to have responsibilities and take leadership of many things no matter your level of experience and your role. That means we offer you flexibility and freedom in your day to day job within a feedback culture.
- No overriding managerial hierarchy that holds responsibility for the organization. All employees have autonomy to take initiative and have space to grow as professionals and as persons. They strive for an open feedback culture where we learn from each other and where distributed leadership offers everyone opportunities to take on new challenges more easily.
- Of course this comes with an attractive salary