Offre d'emploi : Communication Expert
3 jours restants
- Langue(s) souhaitée(s)
The European Medicines Verification Organisation (EMVO)
EMVO is a Belgian non-profit organisation created in 2015 as a joint initiative of EU supply chain stakeholders, representing pharmaceutical manufacturers, parallel distributers, wholesalers, community pharmacists and hospitals. We ensure the implementation of a functioning, secure, interoperable and cost-effective system across Europe, to ensure patient health and safety.
EMVO is responsible for the European Medicines Verification System (EMVS), a European-wide system created to prevent falsified medicines from entering the legal supply chain. It demonstrates the principle of European integration and has a real-world impact for patients and the healthcare sector across the EU and EEA member states: The EMVS increases patients’ safety in Europe through ensuring that falsified medicines are detected and eliminated from the pharmaceutical supply chain.
Alongside our founding stakeholders, we work with the European Commission, 30 National Medicines Verification Organisations (NMVOs), and over 2000+ pharmaceutical companies which are currently connected to our system.
Our office is based in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, interviews will be conducted remotely.
You will be responsible for successfully managing the communications of a key organisation in the European pharmaceutical supply chain.
Your job as the EMVO Communication Expert will be to execute the EMVS communication strategy, manage the communications tools and represent EMVO at external events. More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Leading, executingand further shaping the EMVS communication strategy.
- Develop project dissemination plans, documents and deliverables
- Conceptualising and carrying out the internal and external communications according to the dissemination plan, ensuring that the set tasks are implemented in a timely manner
- Website and online media management
- Writing and editing articles, news items, brochures and other material on specific issues related to EMVO’s activities
- Ensuring quality of dissemination of material to EMVO’s customers.
- Reporting information to the authorities.
- Developing, maintaining and managing EMVO communication tools
- Organising and moderating workshops and other events.
- Representing EMVO at events and promoting the visibility of EMVO.
- Handling press and media enquiries Designing and implementing crisis communication policies.
- Performing any other related to the above tasks as might be requested.
EMVO is looking for someone with the skills and qualities to lead the communication strategy and further develop it. We are therefore looking for candidates that demonstrate the following qualifications and skills:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in a communication-related field or similar, or have gained significant experience through your previous work.
- You have minimum three to five years of experience in communication.
- You are able to summarise and simplify complex political or technical processes and translate them into clear, crisp and focused messages
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading and design layout skills are essential
- You have excellent critical reflection techniques and the capacity to solve problems efficiently.
- You are highly proficient working with Microsoft 365, especially PowerPoint and other presentation tools, with basic knowledge of IT processes
- Knowledge of WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite and various online tools (e.g. Sharepoint,MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- You are proactive, creative and innovative.
- Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and diplomatic abilities, preferably experience in customer relations
- You are a confident, an extroverted person paired with outstanding presentation skills.
As Communication Expert at EMVO, you will be part of a dynamic and international organisation, growing rapidly to meet the demands of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors.
EMVO is offering you:
- A permanent position within a dynamic working environment, working with innovative systems and alongside friendly, open colleagues.
- An interesting and challenging work within large scale projects.
- An attractive remuneration package including meal vouchers, eco vouchers, and group and health insurances.
- A career in a secure and stable working environment in an industry that is vital for today’s evolving society.
You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; with a C1 English level or higher.