Offre d'emploi : Group Buyer - Packaging
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s based in Estaimpuis Central Offices. McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Values – Always Committed, Working Together, Aspire to be the best and Giving and Taking Accountability to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
Manage the procurement of a portfolio of materials, goods or services for the McBride group, optimising cost, cash, quality and service. Drive added value through sourcing strategically, value engineering, innovation delivery and risk management.
Your responsibilities will be
- Influence key internal stakeholder relationships to drive delivery of Group Purchasing objectives.
- Procurement of a portfolio of materials, goods or services within a category.
- Develop and execute portfolio sourcing strategies that meet business requirements.
- Deliver KPI’s relating to cost, cash, quality, service and continuity of supply for the portfolio.
- Identification and implementation (through the business) of COP or COS (cost of service) reduction projects.
- Work with suppliers and influence internal stakeholders to implement the innovation strategy, and to evolve the strategy as technology, markets and business needs change.
- Continuously gather, analyse, interpret and act upon market intelligence. Communicate to internal stakeholders as appropriate.
- Feedstock and market assumptions translated into annual budget and quarterly reforecast of portfolio spend. Assumptions documented.
- Minimise risk to continuity of supply by carrying out supplier risk assessments for the portfolio’s suppliers and implementing corrective actions as required. Ensure supply agreements are based upon formal legal T&C’s.
Skills and education we are looking for
- University degree or equivalent by experience
- Proven experience in purchasing
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken and with the ability to negotiate with customers in English. The knowledge of French And/or Dutch is an asset.
- Skilled negotiator with considerable experience in handling complex negotiations with major international clients
- Strong financial skills
- Occasional International travel is required
- Project Management skills
What will make you successful
- You must be able to identify, understand and quantify problems arising. Proactive approach, anticipating problems and seek appropriate actions to avoid.
- You must be able to resolve most problems presenting, drawing upon line manager and cross functional stakeholder support as necessary. Appropriately communicate to all relevant stakeholders, and not hide a problem because of concern for the consequences.
- You are able to act appropriately as a key interface between McBride and a number of external companies (suppliers).
- You are able to act across the whole McBride group (factories, BU’s, departments etc)
- This role requires good negotiation and persuading/influencing skills (internal and external stakeholders). The typical external contacts are supplier sales manager/director and Industry consultant. And the typical internal contacts include logistics managers, category teams, R&D teams, and the budget holder.
- Influencing stakeholders to support change is key.
What can you expect
- To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
- To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
In return you will receive
- A salary in line with experience and market conditions. You will benefit from a group insurance, an hospitalization insurance (DKV) as well as meal vouchers and eco-cheques.
- A company car.
- The opportunity to join an international company that offers you a stable and long term position.
- Offices situated in an accessible location, without traffic jams.
- Flexible working arrangements.
Group Buyer, Packging, Buyer, Aankoop, Aankoper, Aankoopdienst, Purchasing