Offre d'emploi : Time and Expense Officer
Join an international and dynamic environment and learn about payroll, time registration and expense
My client is an international company located next to the Central Station in the city center of Brussels.
- Delivers an excellent customer experience to both internal stakeholders and external customers
- Acts as a point of contact for all internal queries in terms of payments and proactively seeks solutions, escalating where appropriate
- Develops strong relationships with peers in other departments to support the strategic aims of the business.
- Partners with other departments to support the objectives of the team and office.
- Responsible for contractor payment process; including collection, verification and processing of time and expenses
- Responsible for data entry, validation of data and integrity for all information entered in the internal technologies
- Is able to identify and extract key information from the internal technologies to support the strategic aims of the business
- Executes standard process to ensure operational efficiency and eliminate risk to the business
- Ensures processes are followed to minimize financial risk on the business
- Complete ad hoc projects and duties as requested by supervisor.
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Able to manage high workloads with ability to organise and prioritise
- Able to work under pressure and still maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of financial principles
- Able to understand and communicate complex information
- Able to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- English language (verbal and written) as well as local language for the EMEA office this TEA will be supporting
International work environment
Possibility to grow