Offre d'emploi : Payroll, Compensation & Benefits Manager - Brussels
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Payroll, Compensation & Benefits Manager for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the Private Equity industry.
As Payroll, Compensation & Benefits Manager you will be responsible for:
- Strive for an optimal compensation policy: offering value to employees in a sustainable way by continuously optimizing the total compensation package and this in a cost-efficient way;
- Coordinate the payroll services for Belgium and for the international branches in interaction with external payroll provider;
- Process the payroll entries (payroll accruals and general ledger entries) in the accounting system and perform adequate monthly reconciliations in line with local, internal and international policies;
- As a specialist, you are the SPOC for specific compensation & benefits related questions from employees and management, at HQ and international branches;
- Responsible for the FTE budgeting process as part of the overall budgeting process, led by the finance department. You monitor the evolution of the actual FTE costs versus the budget and look for ways to optimize;
- Assist in preparing and facilitating analysis and materials for senior leadership, executive, and Board meetings;
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency through automation;
- Prepare the payroll and benefits internal and external financial reporting schedules and budget/actual variances;
- Partake in projects related to Transfer Pricing issues and other future corporate related payroll projects;
- Report to the CFO.
The required profile for the Payroll, Compensation & Benefits Manager position:
- You have a Master Degree and a professional experience of more than 8 years in Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, ideally for white-collar employees. Knowledge of international employment and payroll is essential. Experience with payroll providers is an asset;
- You have solid experience with Compensation & Benefits and know how to translate a strategy into a concrete workable framework. You can easily deal with strategic challenges as well as with operational questions and tasks;
- You know how to maintain a good balance between the legal rules and procedures and their follow-up, but you also show the necessary pragmatics when necessary;
- You have a solid tax background and very good knowledge of international employment;
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to build relationships with various leaders across the organization;
- Great organizational skills, high attention to detail, and strong sense of urgency;
- You are analytical and know how to quickly gain insight into more complex issues. Thanks to your solution-oriented mindset, you will quickly find your way to the appropriate solution.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company, where you can contribute to the further growth of the organization;
- An opportunity to convert your previous knowledge and vision into an environment that is still developing and where you can therefore add your own accents;
- A competitive salary package, including benefits.
Interested in this position of Payroll, Compensation & Benefits Manager at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: