Offre d'emploi : IT Support Specialist
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As an IT support specialist, you are responsible for the maintenance of the company's IT network, servers and security systems. You also provide 1st and 2nd line support to the company's employees.
Our client is a European Institution active in the medical sector. They are located in the heart of Brussels.
- You investigating and diagnose technical problems and provide recommendations in order to improve the IT infrastructure.
- You analyse present and past business data to obtain insights used to improve decision-making.
- You provide 1st and 2nd line support to the employees and to the members of the company.
- You resolve issues to hardware, software and network.
- You are responsible for the company's ERP system and you make new suggestions of improvements.
- You also support the data analysts to implement software, tools and methods related to data science, big data and data analytics.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have good knowledge and experience with Windows OS, Windows Server 2019, Active Directory, Exchange Server, Microsoft 365, Azure, routers, firewall, TCP/IP, WiFi, VPN, etc.
- You have excellent Excel skills for cleaning and reformatting data as well as automating tasks.
- You are a strong communicator and a problem-solver and you have an analytic mindset.
- You are proactive, you can work autonomously, and you are quality-oriented.
- You speak English and French and/or Dutch.
- A challenging multicultural and international environment
- A competitive salary package with interesting fringe benefits.
- A full-time (=39 hours) contract with flexible working hours and the possibility to telework.
- 27 vacation days and 6 recuperation days