Offre d'emploi : Executive Assistant & HR Officer (M/F)
Miracor Medical is a European medical device company, specialized in improving the clinical outcome of patients with impaired cardiac function (specifically acute myocardial infarction), active in interventional cardiology. The company has developed a high potential class III proprietary technology that consists of hardware, software and catheter(s).
The technology is well-advanced in a randomized clinical trial, with various potential additional therapeutic applications. The company has CE Mark for its proprietary catheter and console and expects approval from FDA to run from 2022. Miracor has received Breakthrough designation from the FDA. During 2021, Miracor will initiate the commercialization of its products.
Miracor Medical (www.miracormedical.com) offers a culturally diverse English-speaking working environment in the heart of Europe, Belgium, a few hours away from Europe’s capital cities. The offices are based in Awans near Liege.
In order to strengthen the team, we are looking for a (m/f): Executive Assistant & HR Officer.
Reporting to the CFO, the Executive Assistant & HR Officer is responsible for the coordination and execution of payroll and HR matters for multiple countries and to provide overall administrative support to CEO & CFO.
The main position’s responsibilities are:
- Management of the agendas and administrative support to CEO and CFO.
- Administrative management of HR: onboarding / departure, monthly salaries, payroll insurances, absences, benefits, at the international level, with support from local payroll providers.
- Management, implementation, updating and optimization of administrative procedures applicable within the company.
- Management and follow-up of general suppliers and associated contracts and budgets.
- Organization and planning of meetings, events, appointments or trips.
- Reporting of activities on a regular and structured basis to management.
- Office Management: catering, meeting rooms, welcome visitors, …
- Logistics: provide on-demand logistics / shipping support to sales & admin team
- Management of administrative and legal documentation and procedures: responses to requests for information, proofreading and analysis of contracts, organization of Board meetings, General Assemblies and ComEx, etc.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent through experience.
- 10 year’s experience in a comparable role.
- Experience in start-ups / fast growing organizations is an asset.
- Very good knowledge of payroll & HR management.
- Excellent command in English. Good knowledge of any other language is an asset.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills in an international environment.
- Hands-on, team player with a strong attention to detail.
- Problem solving mindset, pro-active attitude, and capable to work with autonomy.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Flexible and strong ability to adapt to change.
- Able to manage multiple tasks & responsibilities.
- An interesting position within a high-potential fast-growing innovative and international MedTech company.
- To work in a human size, dynamic, respectful, and professional environment.
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter/email to https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/executive-and-hr-assistant-mf/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Executive Assistant & HR Officer (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément