Offre d'emploi : Sales & Administrative Assistant (H/F)
In order to strengthen our Outdoor Power Equipment (OPE) and general accounting departments, Our client is looking for a Sales & Administrative Assistant.
Based on a solid understanding of our two business activities – Robotics and OPE, inter-relations with other affiliates in USA and Japan, management team and staffs, distributors and partners, you will take responsibilities of various administrative tasks related to OPE Sales :
- Process sales orders received from our European customers to the organisation,
- Make and submit sales invoices for the purchase orders upon receipt of shipment
- Process purchase orders from the organisation – purchase/receipt/invoice
- Follow-up of payments/credit limits for distributors,
- Assistance to the regional Sales Managers and to other team members (important communication, occasional organisation of internal or external events, travel assistance, …),
- Answer phone calls &/or emails,
- Back-up for the other Sales Assistants (both OPE & Robotics) when necessary
- Month-end & year-end transactions (in cooperation with the Accounting team).
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in secretarial studies.
Our client is located in Wavre, 25 km south east of Brussels in a truly international environment.
- You have at least 3-4 years of experience in a similar function,
- You are fluent in French and have a very good knowledge of English (both writing and speaking).Dutch is an asset,
- You will thrive in a team support role,
- You are a problem-solver,
- You are assertive, diplomatic, flexible and rigorous, customer-oriented,
- You plan and organise your work and priorities appropriately,
- You are dynamic and proactive and have good communication skills,
- You communicate easily with a variety of people (both orally and in writing),
- You have a perfect command of the MS Office suite,
- You are ERP minded (BOB SAGE program, Silicon, …)
- You have an eagerness to learn and a willingness to evolve in a fast changing organisation.
Interim mission with a view to a permanent contract.