Offre d'emploi : IT Field Engineer
Knauf Belgium was founded in 1974 and is situated in Engis (Wallonia). This Belgian entity of the KNAUF Group, an international company of German origin specialises in the production and marketing of finishing products and complete systems for construction sector. The group has more than 250 sites and has more than 35,000 employees.
Due to the constant evolution of the activities, the Liège site wishes to recruit an IT Field Engineer to join the Belgian IT team which covers the sites of Engis, Visé, Wielsbeke, Baudour and Antwerp (+- 750 employees).
As an IT Field Service Engineer you will be joining an internal team of 4 employees including the IT Field Service Belgium Team Lead who you will report to.
Your role covers the dimensions Support and Project and your main objective is to ensure the availability of tools and software on a daily basis while actively participating in improving the functioning of the local IT infrastructure service:
- You will be present on the Belgian sites of the group (40% travel per week), mainly between the Belgian sites of the Knauf group.
- You control the operational aspects of the local infrastructure.
- You will manage the maintenance and operation of the local IT systems (servers, infrastructure, hardware tools, switch infrastructure, etc.)
- You will give support for local applications and respond to local management requests from the Knauf group.
- You will support the deployment of new services, tools, or norms, in collaboration with the Knauf INF programme.
- You train the employees on the services and tools of the IT infrastructure, share your knowledges, and promote the use of standard services
- You participate in process improvement projects: replacement of equipment, software, standardisation of IT procedures and implementation of new services deployed by the group
- You will ensure compliance with group standards
- You will manage the stock of hardware (PCs, peripherals) and issue/return/disposal
- You have a bachelor's degree in IT or have relevant experience
- You have 5 years’ experience in an IT support function for users, in an industrial and/or international environment.
- You are fluent in French and English (read, spoken and written)
- You have a good oral expression in Dutch (B2 level expected)
- You are familiar with the ITIL methodology
- You are used to working on several sites
- You have a broad knowledge of hardware components of an IT park
- You are used to working in a multi-site environment
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP networks is an asset
- You are stress resistant and are able to deal with emergencies in a fast moving environment by prioritising tasks
- You are a good listener, you have good interpersonal skills, a sense of service and initiative
- You are assertive
- You have a real interest in new technologies
- You are able to work in complete autonomy while enjoying teamwork
- You are a conscientious person and have a real sense of pedagogy
- You are rigorous and organised
- A key position within a renowned company in Belgium and internationally
- A progressive function with growth perspectives and a major challenge that leaves a lot of autonomy and initiative to be taken
- A stable, pleasant, and friendly working environment that values team projects and exchanges
- A complete and attractive salary package, adapted to your experience and skills
- The challenge of contributing to the success of the company
Profile Group manages this mission in exclusivity. Any interested candidate is therefore invited to apply exclusively through this ad (apply now) or by contacting Profile Group directly. Contact: Delia LECCA - email@example.com