Offre d'emploi : CUSTOMER FACING AGENT
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The Key Account Management Assistant Foods & Refreshment works closely with the Key Account Managers in the creation of the national customer plans.
We believe that companies with purpose last, people with purpose thrive and brands with purpose grow. We meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
What will your main responsibilities be?
Leading role in supporting the KAM team in Food & Refreshment:
- Ensuring perfect process implementation on New Product Development, both internally and externally, including coordination with the Sales teams and the field, timely delivery of the necessary materials, monitoring of perfect execution, ...
- Support in timely submission of crucial information flows on promo with E2E scope (TPM tool, customer communication, input to planning cycle, etc.)
- Creation of visuals from A to Z: codes, promo briefings, support for trade marketing in creating designs, etc. for customer activations
- Supporting KAM on ad hoc analysis to prepare for Volume Planning cycle
- Responsible for the administrative follow-up on promo (and base) price discounts and handling of potential claims.
- Take the lead in collecting the necessary information to be able to evaluate customer promotions based on sell-in & sell-out figures
- Regular monitoring of competitor's promotions
- Support in the organisation of annual Business Reviews with customers
- Various ad hoc projects to improve customer relationship and the delivery of our common commercial growth agenda
Who are you?
- Strong project management skills
- Good analytical skills
- Solution and action oriented
- Proactive behaviour and taking responsibility to ensure that necessary actions are taken
- Delivers high quality work in an efficient manner, keeps an overview
- Attentive to detail
- Close and effective communication with marketing, sales and field teams
- Team player, self-motivated and autonomous
- Strong administrative and time management skills
- Knowledge of MsOffice mandatory, SAP and TPM experience like VisualFabriq is an asset
- Experience in sales and/or marketing is a plus
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, to support the KAM team in Food & Refreshment in the implementation, monitoring and analysis of their customer plans. Ideally, this person will have a good knowledge of internal processes and systems and has a knowledge of the Belgian retail landscape. This role will open for at least 3 months, with a potential to join the Unilever team in a later phase.