Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Representative
As Back Office Customer Service Representative, you will be working together with the internal Customer Service and Supply Chain organisation in Europe in support of customers.
Our client is an innovate, structured and constantly developing company, leading the market in their industry. They have their office in Belgium in the region of Groot-Bijgaarden.
The main responsibilities as Back Office Customer Service Representative include:
- Supporting France & Benelux Customers with their inquiries related to their orders
- in charge of order management in SAP, including Master Data maintenance
- Managing the sales forecast on a monthly basis
- Support ongoing projects and ensure a proper invoicing process
- Coordinate with production facilities and factories abroad
- Coordinate logistic activities
- Work closely together with other departments across Europe, including Sales and Supply Chain
The ideal Back Office Customer Service candidate:
- a very strong level of French and English, with a good level of Dutch
- experience in SAP is a very big plus (at least experience with a similar ERP system is required)
- the ability to work accurately
- strong focus on teamwork, supporting your team members
- client oriented; always looking to deliver the best service
- a down to earth attitude
- a very hands on, proactive approach in your day to day activities
- positive minded, focused on finding solutions instead of focusing on the problems
- a curiosity and eagerness to learn
The Back Office Customer Service Representative will ideally start in September. You will be based in Groot-Bijgaarden, will be part of an international, multicultural environment and work together with a team of passionate, supportive colleagues.
Next to an interesting salary package, you will have flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.