Offre d'emploi : Spanish & Italian speaking Customer Service Officer
As Spanish & Italian speaking Customer Service Officer, you will be responsible for the Order to Delivery cycle in support of Italian and Spanish speaking markets. SPANISH (1st language) AND ITALIAN IS MUST
Our client is an innovative international company active in the Healthcare industry, with EMEA HQ located in the region of Zaventem.
The main responsibilities of the Spanish & Italian speaking Customer Service Officer include:
- Qualitative support of a client portfolio focused on the Spanish and Italian Markets
- SPOC for your customer base in case of inquiries, advise or complaints concerning order status, prices, products, etc.
- Managing the entire order to cash cycle in SAP: from order entry up until delivery and invoicing
- Optimisation of the delivery process in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Follow up on all order related issues, including organisation of returns, back order management, etc.
- Follow up of invoicing and drafting of credit notes
The ideal Spanish & Italian speaking Customer Service Officer candidate
- Very good level of Spanish, Italian and English is a must
- A first experience in a customer oriented position is appreciated
- A bachelor degree (commercial science, International Trade, ...) or equivalent in experience
- Very strong communication skills for internal and external interactions
- Eye for a high quality customer support an a customer oriented attitude
- A proactive, 'hands on' attitude and eagerness to learn
- a positive minded, always looking for solutions instead of focusing on problems
- an openminded personality with a strong team spirit to easily integrate an international team of war, passionate colleagues
As Spanish & Italian speaking Customer Service Officer, you will become part of an International company active in the Medical industry.
This company is known for it's investment in innovation and R&D, offering high quality to its customers.
For their employees, this company not only offers a great and stimulating work environment, they also actively promote internal promotion and support their employees with training & development.
You will be part of a great team of motivated and supportive colleagues, receive proper training and responsibility in your work.
Additionally, they offer a nice salary package with fringe benefits, flexible working hours and home office possibility.