Offre d'emploi : NL/FR Experienced Executive and Event Assistant (Brussels)
Do you have a perfect command of Dutch and a good level of French? Do you already have experience as an Executive/Event Assistant? This opportunity is for you!
Our client, a Prestigious Private Bank located in Brussels, is currently looking for a NL/FR Experienced Executive/Event Assistant to strengthen its team.
As a NL/FR Experienced Executive/Event Assistant, you will have the following tasks:
- Administrative support of a business team of sales people working in 3 different countries: redaction of minutes, organization and preparation of meetings and business trips, agenda management
- Ensure a good coordination with other departments of the Private Bank to create synergies and a performing communication, marketing and client service
- Plan and organize events and webinars: negotiation and booking of event places and catering, draft invitations in Dutch, French, English and prepare guests lists
- Ability to forecast budgets for the event organizations and follow-up of the company expenses
- Prepare, review and translate different marketing documents in Dutch, French and English
- Answer daily requests coming from clients
As a NL/FR Experienced Executive/Event Assistant,you have the following profile:
- A perfect level of Dutch and a very good command of French. English is also necessary for the position
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- A higher education degree is appreciated, or equivalent by experience
- Organization skills, attention to details and the ability to work with deadlines are important for the position
Our client offers you the possibility to work in a prestigious environment, with the possibility to collaborate daily with colleagues from different locations in Europe (position based in Brussels). The Private Bank is easily accessible by public transports. Salary package will be based on your experience and is assorted by multiple additional benefits. Accommodation foreseen for special needs.