Offre d'emploi : Business Advisor EMEA
Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join our amazing team of Business Advisors and rise to the challenge to evolve in the IT sector! Acquire new clients and advise them on the best solution to adopt.
Join our dynamic team of Direct Sales and make use of your hunting, analytical and negotiation skills to acquire new clients. As Business Advisor, you will engage with SME’s and advise them on the best solution to adopt for their business.
Concretely, you will be in charge for the whole Sales cycle, from leads to closing, including customers’ on-boarding.
You will :
- Receive leads, initiate contact and qualify the potential clients
- Analyze and understand the customer needs, activities, challenges and pain points
- Show the software by providing tailored demonstration according to the customers' needs
- Provide customized quotes and negotiate conditions of the contract
- Strong Business knowledge and curiosity
- Genuine interest in IT and software
- Fluent in : English + 2 European languages
- Analytic vision & fighting spirit
- Strong relational & negotiation skills
- Good organisational skills
- Work permit for Belgium
NICE TO HAVE.
- Business degree
- Previous experience in Sales or Consultancy
- Previous experience in IT sector
- Convincing communicator
- Overachiever spirit and pro activity
- Work hard/play hard attitude
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
What's great in the job?
- No cold calling - you receive leads coming from the different marketing channels
- Solution selling & consulting approach that allows you to use your analytical skills
- Deal with interesting people : SME's CEO, CFO, CTO and your colleagues
- Deal with companies of various industries, sizes, and from different countries
- Large apps scope: CRM, accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Management, etc
- High commissions for best sellers, no ceiling
What do we offer?
- Salary Configurator: A full-time position with attractive benefits + high commissions with no ceiling.
- Exchange Program: Apply to a similar position in a subsidiary of Odoo.
- Sponsored Events: Afterworks, BBQ, several team buildings, LAN parties, etc...
- Trainings: 12 days / year, including 6 of your choice, for personal development.
- Sport Activity: Play any sport with colleagues, the bill is covered.
- Eat & Drink: Fruit basket, coffee and a chef.