Offre d'emploi : Business Development Manager - Renewables Sector
You will responsible to develop new opportunities with commercial & industrial clients in Belgium.
You will manage your clients portfolio by bringing solutions that meet their objectives.
Our client - part of a multinational organization active in the energy sector - has been developing the renewables part of the business for many years.
They recently decided to develop & open the Belgian market that represents a huge potentiel for the company.
In this context they are looking for a Business Development profile to strengthen the team & to develop the market.
As Business Development Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- Identify & develop commercial & industrial prospects
- Analyze & map the market to identify the potential prospects
- Create proposals that create an added-value for the clients
- Be responsible to build & maintain a strong relationships with the clients
- Manage deals negotiation
- Coordinate & follow the projects development with the various stakeholders
- Monitor the market evolutions & news that could have an impact on the business
- Be responsible for growing & developing existing clients - together with developing new clients from scratch
- Expand the relationships with your clients by continuously bringing solutions that meet their needs & objectives
- Manage long sales cycles with a consultative approach (6 to 12 months)
- Manage key accounts
#renewables #businessdevelopment #sales #Belgium #Dutch #French
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Strong sales experience in the Renewables in Belgium
- Fluent in Dutch, French, English
- Master's degree
- Ability to have a consultative approach & to manage long sales cycles
- Experience in managing high-value contracts to a close
- Experience in developing long-term & strong relationships with clients
- Experience in developing new clients from scratch
- Ability to manage technical pricing proposals and offers
- Ability to coordinate projects together with both internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Dynamic, ability to manage technical topics, success oriented
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Get an attractive salary package with extra legal advantages (bonus, insurances, company car, net allowances)
- Be part of a exciting & growing renewables project
- Be part of an entrepreneur project with the stability/comfort of a large-scale company
- Opportunity to evolve within the structure
- Opportunity to make international moves within the group