Offre d'emploi : FR/NL Mortgages Credit Analyst
Do you have a higher education diploma (Bachelor or Master) in economics or similar? Do you have a good command of French and Dutch? A first experience with credits? Apply here!
Our client, an international bank, is currently looking for a FR/NL Mortgages Credit Analyst to reinforce its team.
As a FR/NL Mortgages Credit Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Achieve the screening of the credit file on the basis of the information obtained by the broker
- Check the required documents and analyze the credit file (evaluation of guarantees offered, assess the reimbursement capacity, control the purpose of the loan, validate the credit profile of applicants)
- Submit the file to the acceptance process and make sure that legal requirements are met as well as fraud and compliance rules
- Make a decision about the credit file
- Communicate and explain the decision to the brokers
As a FR/NL Mortgage Credit Analyst, you have the following profile:
- Higher education degree (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent by experience
- A first experience into a similar environment is required
- The ability to work in both Dutch and French is absolutely necessary for the position. English is also an asset
- Analytical and organizational skills are very appreciated
Our client offers you the possibility to grow in a solid and well-implemented bank in Belgium. Salary package based on your experience and assorted by multiple additional benefits. Close access to public transports and possibility to telework after the training period. Accommodation foreseen for special needs.