Offre d'emploi : Director of Project Management - Belgium
To strengthen our Project Management Department, our fast growing company is currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic
Director of Project Management - Belgium
This position is based in Mont-Saint-Guibert (Belgium)
- Provides leadership through the guidance, direction, feedback, and training of direct reports in activities and policies to achieve high performance levels
- Allocation of projects, studies and customers to Project Managers assuring an equable repartition.
- Review the department revenues and revenue forecast.
- Review and approve quotes and budgets within the Project Management Department.
- Conducts and leads team meetings to ensure training for direct reports is in accordance with SOPs and company policies
- Leads by example in setting a positive and supportive team driven culture to effectively resolve personnel performance and other issues in a timely manner
- Responsible for all aspects of the project management for Phase I, II, III, IV clinical studies
- Coordinates where appropriate with the Business Development Team regarding strategic issues / client relationship, as well as regarding client contract creation specifications
- Proposes our distribution solutions for cold chain supplies and controlled temperature to the customer
- Utilizes project management tools to ensure time management in adequate planning, evaluation, and submission of risk assessment timelines on projects actively promoting best practice in these and other activities for team
- Ensures accurate billing of project planning hours and activities are documented and billed correctly
- Acts as a liaison between clients and company. Manages periodic business review meetings with clients as required ; coordinating with other internal colleagues as well as clients. Domestic and occasional international travel to clients may be deemed necessary and will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Works with Management, Operations and across our facilities and activities as required to maintain to address, research, and resolve issues and concerns raised by clients
- Works closely with Director colleagues to drive PM agreed initiatives and objectives.
- Collaborates with Director colleagues to address any issues, with clients or internally, that may arise, and contribute to continuous improvement, working toward harmonizing client experience, processes, and systems
- Communicates operational and personal concerns and opportunities for improvement to department leaders along with recommendations for resolution
- Takes responsibility for personal and team skill development in continuing to learn current pharmaceutical standards and industry trends
- Knows, understands, and complies with the company’s standard operating procedures and policies
- Performs other related job duties or responsibilities as assigned
- Regular 1:1 meetings with the individuals in the Project Management team, reviewing project status, set and review goals, identify training needs and discuss development.
- Training and coaching the department’s Team Leaders.
- Attend directory meetings and be a part of the strategic management group.
- Participating in Kick-off meetings and contribute to RFIs accordingly
- Supporting Business development activities and/or support project related initiatives.
- 8+ years or related work experience and/or equivalent work experience relative to the knowledge of principles and practices involved in cGMP and Clinical Trial Management
- Experience in staff management desirable
- Ability to lead, mentor, and coach team members
- Identify and ensure appropriate fit of skills / experience to project or task requirements within team
- Capable of handling projects in different stages of development alongside management responsibilities
- Must possess a detailed proactive approach to management in problem solving of daily operations
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, active listening ability, and excellent time management skills for working within a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Must be a pro-active thinker and self-motivated learner to critically evaluate situations and adapt quickly in making timely and independent decisions
- Ability to own and handle challenging situations - using timely escalation where appropriate
- Confidentiality of all clients’ proprietary and pharmaceutical related information is essential
- Cultural awareness while working across regions with internal and external team members
- Excellent Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experience in using a project management tool such as MS Project or Workfront
- Fluent in French and English. Any additional language is an asset.
At Clinigen, we understand our work within the clinical trial process could not happen without our dedicated employees. That’s why we are striving to provide our employees with a challenging working environment which still promotes a work-life balance. We provide competitive compensation and a complete benefits package.
If you have the desire to play your part in making a difference in the lives of patients participating in clinical trials, we want you to apply today via our career section on our website: https://www.clinigengroup.com/company/careers/apply-online/. If you have any question please send them to:
Clinigen Group is a global pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on providing access to medicines to improve the quality of people's lives around the world. We are the global leading experts, trusted by both pharmaceutical and biotech companies and healthcare professionals, in providing access to medicines throughout the lifecycle of a medicine; clinical trials, unlicensed and commercial supply. Operating in a complex regulatory environment, Clinigen is the only company to globally manage access to medicine across all three routes worldwide
We are currently 1000+ people, headquartered in the UK, with global offices in the US, Japan, Asia Pacific, South Africa, and across Europe. Our mission is to deliver the right medicine to the right patient at the right time and to help achieve this, we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Direction / Management | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Directeur général | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Directeur opérationnel | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Direction / Management - général | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Autre | Brabant Wallon