Offre d'emploi : Attorney Support and Recruitment Assistant
The Support & Recruitment Assistant performs a variety of duties of a confidential nature for a designated group of attorneys and coordinate all activities and processes involved in attorney recruiting
The company is an international law firm located in Brussels.
- Performs complete secretarial functions for attorneys and managers requiring knowledge of format, procedure, and specialized terminology
- Receives assignments from attorneys/managers and performs tasks as requested. Updates attorneys/managers regarding receipt and status of tasks/projects and consistently meets agreed upon deadlines
- Manages attorneys/managers communications as requested
- Utilizes programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to create materials as requested, i.e., closing-related materials.
- Prints, scans, organizes, transcribes, and distributes documents upon request
- Enters time and reviews time entries in Intapp.
- Works with the local Office Manager and local Recruiting Committee members and Global Recruiting staff on the coordination and execution of all phases of recruiting and development efforts for law clerks and attorneys.
- Develops and maintains relationships with all levels of attorneys and provides them with the appropriate background information to make outreach calls to potential candidates and judicial clerks
- Strategizes, organizes, and executes all details related to attorney-related events, meetings, and orientations
- Maintains and keep abreast of the office calendar to ensure any training or scheduling conflicts are resolved
- Promotes effective work practices, works as a team member, and shows respect for co-workers
The successful candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- At least 3 years experience in an administrative function
- Speaks English & French another language is a plus
- Ability to work with staff and manage attorneys/managers expectations.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- An experience within a well-known company, within a multicultural environment
- A great salary package
- A long term contract