Offre d'emploi : Part-time Personal Assistant
You will have to assist 5 lawyers in the Real Estate Department.
Well-known law firm, operating in more then 30 countries. Their offices are located near Montgomery in Brussels.
As Part-time Personal Assistant, you will have to assist 5 lawyers and perform a variety of tasks such as :
- Managing the lawyers' calendars, mailboxes and contacts (scheduling appointments, conference calls, booking meeting rooms, restaurants, hotels, ...)
- Managing incoming mail and phone calls
- Preparing, drafting and proofreading correspondence, legal documents and specific reports (Word, Excel)
- Creating professional presentations for meetings and seminars (PowerPoint).
- Helping with the organisation of client events and the preparation of mailings for the clients
- Preparing and submitting the lawyers' expense notes, processing incoming invoices and liaising with our accounting department as well as reviewing the lawyers' time entries in preparation of billing
This is a part-time position (18,75h/week). Monday & Friday all day + Wednesday afternoon.
The successful Bilingual Personal Assistant :
- You have an excellent command of French and English, both written and verbal, and a good command of Dutch
- You have a Degree in Administration, Office Management, Business Administration, or any other relevant field
- You have already an experience as Personal Assistant, ideally within a legal department or in a law firm
- You have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- You are precise and you have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
As Personal Assistant, you will benefit of a full package with extralegal advantages in a very stable company.