Offre d'emploi : Conseiler en prévention niveau 2 bilingue fr/ndls (H/F)
Within the internal service for protection and prevention at work (SIPP), the prevention adviser assists the employer, the members of the hierarchy and the workers in the application of the measures referred to in the law on well-being. The prevention adviser also has an advisory function towards the employer and the worker
1. Be involved in the design and implementation of HSE improvement programmes and initiatives;
2. Define safe operating procedures that identify and address all relevant risks;
3. Develop HSE processes and procedures;
4. Represent the HSE team at Portakabin Group meetings and forums
5. Develop and engage strong relationships with internal and external customers
6. Conduct regular site audits to ensure policies and procedures are being properly implemented;
7. Conduct risk assessments and consider how risks could be reduced;
8. Ensure that working practices are safe and comply with legislation;
9. Record incidents and accidents on the group system and produce statistics for managers:
10. Play a leading role in the investigation of accidents/incidents and near misses, ensure corrective action is completed and follow up on the closure of all cases.
11. Ensure that all necessary documentation and information on all HSE matters is provided in a timely and complete manner.
12. Keep abreast of new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of (HSE) legislation and any developments that affect the industry.
The tasks of the prevention adviser are diversified and subdivided into several disciplines:
1. Occupational safety and hygiene: advising the employer and the workers on the safety of the workplaces and on the hygiene of the workplaces
2. Psychosocial aspects: together with the employer, he develops a prevention policy for the psychosocial well-being of workers and plays an active role if this prevention policy fails. It provides advice, reception and assistance to workers who feel they are victims of violence, moral and/or sexual harassment, discrimination;
3. Ergonomics: it gives advice on the adaptation of technology and working conditions to human physiology.
• Reports daily to his/her Line Manager and the BU Manager
• Engages with and works closely with the central HSE team which includes all Health and safety team members across Europe.
• As a full member of the Portakabin Group's HSE team, he takes part in all meetings that are organised
• He communicates regularly with the Head of Health Safety and Environment (Group) regarding ongoing audits, near misses, incidents or accidents that have occurred.
• He/she carries out regular audits at both company and customer sites to improve safety procedures
• He/she communicates a positive image of the company internally and to the customers he/she works for, through his/her words, attitude and the way he/she keeps his/her work space;
• He/she proposes, when possible, any means, method or change likely to improve the efficiency of the work.
• Participate in the training of newcomers by showing them how to apply the company's tools and methods;
• Share best practices with colleagues in the subsidiary and the entire network;
• Be a proactive force of proposal to participate in the commercial success of the company;
• Follow training courses to increase the scope of his/her technical skills. Participation in both internal and external training is mandatory.
• In addition to these elements, each employee is likely to be required to carry out any reasonable request that will enable him/her to achieve the objectives for which he/she is responsible in his/her mission.
Nous sommes à la recherche d’un Conseiller en prévention niveau 2, pour un contrat à durée indéterminée.
Le poste sera basé à Braine-l’Alleud mais la responsabilité du CP couvrira l’entièreté de la Belgique et du Grand-Duché du Luxembourg.
Le candidat devra donc être prêt à se déplacer.
EXPERIENCE RELEVANTE COMME CONSEILLER EN PREVENTION ET PARFAITEMENT BILINGUE !
CDI immédiat et salaire sur base de l'expérience