Offre d'emploi : Inventory Operations Manager
The lead of Inventory Operations will be working in the division Supply Chain. This department is responsible for the order to bill process.
Our client is a leading company in the FMCG sector.
- Managing for your customer the day to day VMI planning as well as promo planning for all categories & reporting about it to the Customer Service Manager.
- Identifying, tracking & communicating with the customer about critical out of stocks, delivery delays, desadv flow issues, etc. This requires perception management skills, especially given the involvement of the commercial counterparts.
- Being Back- up of VMI planners (both clients) in case of absence or holiday of the VMI planners
- Informing the customer on product/assortment switches & follow-up with internal departments of the customer of a good execution.
- Providing input to internal departments (e.g. masterdata) & external (e.g. the logistics provider) when experiencing certain transmission failures.
- Follow-up of outstanding claims for your customer
- Assisting planners and escalating issues when operational issues/problems occur
- Loading daily files in to the VMI tool (promo files, Pil, . . .) to assure operations for planners
- Managing long term VMI customer related aspects from a continuous improvement perspective for both VMI customers. and reporting about it to the customer service manager. This through analysis of supply chain cost & waste drivers and with the available tools such as SAP, logistics cost database, VMI etc. Overall goal is to make the processes more lean & decrease Supply Chain Costs. (topics: claim reduction, efficient operations tracking, stock reduction initiatives etc. )
- To create & share performance reports with regard to delivery reliability & timeliness of Unilever for your customer & taking corrective actions in cooperation with the customer & internal counterparts.
- Preparing & leading implant/Client meetings; dependent of the subject independently or with the customer service manager
- Provide proposals & info in function of the year negotiations for the VMI customers.
- Providing weekly forward risks information
- Managing the VMI tool settings and searching for structural improvements of the tool with
the feedback of the VMI Planners
* Master's degree or equivalent by experience
* Minimum two year relevant work experience
* Experience with ERP systems (SAP, VMI is a plus)
* Experience within Supply Chain, ideally in the FMCG sector
* Fluent in Dutch, French & English
Required skills & competences
* Pro Active and Strong analytical & communication skills
* Team commitment, Customer oriented
* Knowledge of end to end supply chain or customer service processes
* Time management & ability to set priorities
* Project management skills
Opportunity to join a major company in the FMCG sector where challenges and evolution are key