Offre d'emploi : JUNIOR-MEDIOR APPLICATION ENGINEER (H/F/X)
WideTech s.a. is an SME located in Grace-Hollogne, Liege, Belgium. Its main focus is to support process industries in their digital transformation by delivering innovative data analysis and exploitation applications.
As part of its growth, WideTech is reinforcing its application engineering team.
In close collaboration with our customers and with WideTech business development and software development departments, the application engineering team designs, builds and maintain applications on basis of our no-code software platform WiDE to:
- improve the maintenance of instrumentation and equipment.
- monitor process performance and take early action in case of deviations
- provide accurate production accounting data.
2 Job description
As a member of the engineering team, you will have the opportunity to take part in all phases of the application deployment process: requirement collection, analysis, design, implementation, test, documentation, end-user training and support.
Your daily job will encompass tasks from understanding the customer industrial process, identify how process data are used in their work, build models and dashboards that will gather, structure and enrich the process data, code equations in Python language to calculate key performance indicators and build dashboards and interactive validation pages to allow end-users to better exploit their data and improve process performance. You will also train the end-users to use and further deploy the applications.
In addition, you will be associated to the software development process by detecting new needs, writing description and acceptance criteria for the corresponding features, testing and documenting the functionalities.
You should have the following skills, education and experience:
- Master in engineering science (whatever specialty)
- Working knowledge of English, French speaking is an asset as our office is currently a whole French-speaking team, any other language would be a plus
- Some programming knowledge ideally in Python language
- Team player
- Self-learner and autonomous
- Experience with the Agile methodology is a plus
- Having a few year experience in process industry like oil and gas, chemicals, or energy is a definite plus
You will get the opportunity to work in a scale-up company, where things are to be done. Your opinion and actions will impact the development of the product and the company.
Your package will comprise an attractive salary, complemented by other benefits: company car, health insurance, contribution to mobile phone and home internet expenses, meal coupons.
The job environment will allow you to investigate and suggest new technology, as well as offering time to sharpen your skills in your field of work.
Postulez à l’offre: JUNIOR-MEDIOR APPLICATION ENGINEER (H/F/X)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément