Offre d'emploi : Forecast and replenishment Planner
As Forecasting and Replenishment Planner / Manager, you are responsible for high impact projects and operations within the commercial & Supply Chain organization.
Our client is a big player in the field of Retail.
Creating and maintaining forecast models on product and store level incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from market trends, marketing, finance and category strategy.
Tasks and activities:
- Develop demand forecasts (sales and operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function;
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data and evaluate forecast results;
- Work as one team with Assortment & Display Planner and Category Buyer to achieve category objectives of sales, margin, market share and inventory;
- Manage the store replenishment by proactively communicating with the store, serving their needs at the same time you control the product orders flow;
- Interact with Supply Chain by proactively communicating goods entry strategy so they can dimension and plan the logistic operations. Full understanding of the whole Supply Chain process is key to succeed in this position;
- Align inventory levels with the company's stock targets;
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software (RELEX) as the primary forecasting and replenishment tool;
- Provide input to the Supply Planning and Sales organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new items and closeouts;
- Review promotional plans with Stores, Marketing and Supply Chain;
- Maintain a clean open purchase order book;
- Report generation;
- Maintain master data quality related to the category;
- Customer Service support.
For the role of Forecast & Replenishment Planner/ Manager, we are looking for someone with following profile:
You are an enthusiastic team player and you will work as a team with the Category Buyer and the Assortment & Display Planner, all three, reporting to the Category Head. Your mission is to control the quantities to be purchased to respect the targets and ensure a successful distribution. You are open minded and have a proactive attitude. Full understanding of the whole Supply Chain process is key to succeed in this position.
- Proven experience as Demand and/or Supply planning
- Proficient in Office and expert in Excel
- 100% fluent English
- Experience with a demand planning tool will be highly appreciated
- Analytical skills
Our client offers
* Good working conditions and development and growth opportunities
* Freedom and responsibility to shape your own function and to bring ideas to expression in an environment where anything is possible.
* The chance to achieve the best results as a team, simply because you always want to win.
* We are entrepreneurs within a company, giving you the chance to develop yourself quickly and in a variety of ways.