Offre d'emploi : Fiduciary Manager Assistant
International insurance company based in Brussels is looking for a Fiduciary Manager Assistant.
Coordination and supports the Finance Manager within the accounting function.
Our client is a leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people.
As part of their development in Belgium, they are looking for a Fiduciary Manager Assistant (new role) who will directs the day to day fiduciary activities as well as produce financial information, reports and analysis.
As a Fiduciary Manager Assistant, your main tasks will be to :
- Be in charge of a varied portfolio of clients & sub-brokers for which the candidate will be totally autonomous;
- Be directly in charge of coaching the junior accountants on a daily basis;
- Have a status between the fiduciary manager and the team as well as play a key role to structure ownership and deliverables between Fiduciary & Operations & Technology;
- Responsible for knowledge sharing, prepare information and provide the necessary support to achieve monthly closing, audits and ad-hoc analysis or projects;
- Ensures the correct, uniform and qualitative application of fiduciary processes;
- Responsible for the management & tracking of the completion and review of account reconciliations;
- Support Fiduciary manager to review Control with regards to revenue Accruals;
- Review of revenue deferral to ensure proper revenue recognition;
- Review Control, Cash Balancing & unallocated cash to be validated with Fiduciary Manager;
- Monitors Fiduciary compliance;
- Manages Fiduciary information for VAT declarations in Luxembourg & Belgium forced to respect strict deadlines.
he ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or similar discipline;
- Has 5 years of experience in fiduciary, accounting and processing;
- Is able to work professionally in English and French;
- Is dynamic and wish to improve his career;
- Is a team player;
- Wishes to start having managerial responsibilities;
- Has experience with enterprise financial systems.
- Interesting salary 40000-70000
- Excellent insurances package
- Daily allowances
- Strong bonus plan (5-10%)