Offre d'emploi : Responsable pédagogique/Quality Advisor, département Business (B2B)
CLL Language Centres, a non-profit organization created by Catholic University of Louvain (UCLouvain) 35 years ago, organizes language training for companies, public institutions, adults, children and teenagers.
CLL wishes to enlist the services of a (M/F) Pedagogical Quality Advisor
(Full-time position, mainly based in Brussels)
CLL Business department (Brussels) provides customized language training in companies (private sector) and in public institutions in Brussels and surroundings.
Together with your colleagues from the Business department, you will be responsible for:
- the quality management for the lessons in Dutch, English, French, German,...
- creating and/or participating in the creation of training material, training and coaching the trainers (especially in the field of new technologies), class visits.
- the development of new forms of learning using digital technologies
- the creation of online and offline pedagogical materials (syllabi, evaluations, work sheets, etc.)
- the design of innovative digital learning modules for language courses
- staying abreast of new developments in pedagogy and exchanging ideas with trainers and colleagues
- communication with trainers: you are the main contact for trainers and collect relevant information`.
- You have a degree in the field of languages and/or education (additional training in
e-learning is an asset).
- You have a C2 level in Dutch or English and you also speak French (minimum B2).
- You have at least 5 years' work experience as a language trainer.
- You are able to create tailor-made training programs.
- You work independently and enjoy challenges, you like human contact and are assertive.
- You are efficient, organized, structured.
- You are results-oriented and put everything in place to achieve your goals.
- You are creative, dynamic and eager to learn and love working in a team where you have specific responsibilities.
- You manage your time efficiently and are available and flexible.
- Experience as language trainer in a business environment is definitely a plus.
- You are more than familiar with new technologies and know how they can be used in the classroom.
- You have a driver's license B and are willing to travel regularly within Belgium
- An exciting position in a constantly evolving work environment.
- The chance to put your skills to test in an organization recognized for the quality of its services and for its pro-active management.
- A salary package to match your skills.
- Many fringe benefits.
Postulez à l’offre: Responsable pédagogique/Quality Advisor, département Business (B2B)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément