Offre d'emploi : Administrative Assistant
Job objective :
The ideal candidate will provide administrative support to the team on a daily basis. You will be the center point of internal and external requests of the organization.
Main responsibilities :
• Provide a first-line support service (by phone, e-mail or in person) ;
• Work with colleagues to ensure that reports can be easily obtained from the database ;
• Assist with the delivery of membership projects ;
• Ensure that data quality and data protection procedures are followed at all time.
- Bachelor degree in communication, administration, computer science or similar ;
- Some experience in an administrative/membership-oriented position is an asset ;
- Database management knowledge ;
- Motivated, fast learning and assertive person ;
- Fluent in English with good interpersonal skills ;
- Comfortable working in an international environment ;
- Very good knowledge of all Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.) ;
- Client oriented attitude and problem-solving mindset.
Salary and Benefits
The company offers :
- A competitive salary ;
- An international and innovative working environment ;
- Multiple benefits according to the belgian law ;
- A job located in the center of Brussels.