Offre d'emploi : General Assistant
Our client delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments worldwide. We help organizations accelerate their sustainability transformations by providing end-to-end solutions that are environmentally and economically beneficial and result in long-term growth.
You are part of the Belgian entity of ENGIE Impact Sustainability Solutions EMEAI and you provide administrative support to a team working in an international environment. You are responsible for :
- ull; Providing administrative support to the different segments of ENGIE Impact (+200 people).
- ull; Working together with the other assistants and share the responsibilities to achieve the tasks in due time.
- ull; The logistics and welcoming new employees (building access, badge, order IT material, …)
- ull; The travels arrangement for staff travelling abroad (visa, flights, hotel, taxi, Covid-administrative requirements, …)
- ull; Office caring & logistics (order of office material, order and allocation of lockers, post, printers, …)
- ull; Planning & logistics of meetings with a large number of attendees
- ull; Document management (formating & signatures of letters, technical reports…)
- ull; Follow-up of some supply/invoices
- ull; The daily running of the secretarial tasks in an international environment.
- ull; Managing the assistants mailbox and treat e-mails.
- ull; Welcoming visitors (limited due to covid crisis).
- ull; Organization of national and international meetings and seminars
- ull; Organization of Management meetings in the agendas
- ull; Assistance for expenses notes : help people to fill in forms to request reimbursements etc.
- ull; Fill in forms to launch and follow up purchase orders
- ull; Fill in forms in the Intranet for people : material request, training request, etc.
We are looking for talented and motivated people. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- ull; You have a degree in Secretarial sciences, in Translation & Interpreting, or any equivalent background
- ull; You have 2 to 10 years of experience in administrative assistance, giving support for various
- ull; You are fluent in English and in French.
- ull; You are proactive and are willing to develop new skills and competences.
- ull; You know what it is to work in a big company with heavy processes
- ull; You are able to take initiatives.
- ull; You have a very good knowledge of MS-OFFICE tools (especially WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT).
Knowledge of Tractebel or ENGIE tools is a plus.
- ull; You can manage different tasks in parallel, each task from start to end.
- ull; You like interactions and contacts with people (cross geographies teams).
- ull; You are dynamic and perfectionist.
- ull; You do whatever it takes to achieve the best work on time.
- ull; You have a good sense of organisation and you are able to work autonomously.
- ull; You have developed a sense of discretion.
- ull; You are a real team player, committed to work with and for the team, and you can communicate easily.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: 2400-2900 gross
- Full-time job
- Contract of 1 year, possibilities of a fixed contract.
Job location: European Quarter