Offre d'emploi : Billing Coordinator
- The Billing Coordinator will report to and work closely together with the Senior Billing Manager, based in Frankfurt and Brussels, to support the overall client billing function.
- International lawfirm
- Collegiality, integrity, excellence, passion and going the extra mile are the core values
- Amazing company culture
- Prepare bills including narrative descriptions, transfers and on account applications, with high attention to detail.
- Review timekeeper diaries and costs for compliance with client's outside counsel guidelines, including the processing of corrections as needed to minimize delays in uploading or rejection of the client invoices/e-bills.
- Monitor bill processing status and perform necessary follow up.
- Review Engagement Letters and Outside Counsel Guidelines.
- Submit and coordinate client invoice/e-bills to client and third party e-billing vendor websites utilizing e-billing templates and other software tools.
- Prepare accruals of unbilled time as requested by client contacts.
- Maintain client volume discount spreadsheets.
- Regularly monitor bill processing status and other necessary follow up to ensure successful processing and timely payment to the firm.
- Meet with Partners and other lawyers regularly to discuss status of client matter and to agree strategy and timing of invoice submission.
- Review and monitor client billing arrangements, client billing address and other related information maintained in the firms Matter Intake System (MatterHub).
- Provide analysis support to Partners related to fees billed on related clients.
- Participate in the implementation and testing of systems upgrades to billing related software.
- Identify, apply and report client receipts.
- Participate in projects as they arise.
Profiel van kandidaat
- Minimum three years of legal billing experience required in a high volume automated environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong analytical skills.
- The ability to work independently and make informed judgements and decisions, but equally in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience with Aderant is considered an advantage (billing programma).
- Knowledge of VAT and SRA rules and regulations.
- Ability to organise and prioritise multiple assignments, use initiative and judgement to accomplish results, work under pressure and complete job assignments in an accurate, timely and professional manner.
- The ability to anticipate clients' needs and future requests based on trends.
- Varied jobcontent
- International working environment with amazing company culture
- Very attractive salary package with a lot of extralegal advantages