Offre d'emploi : Guest Services Specialist
The Guest Services Specialist is responsible for performing a variety of activities and support services which may include Guest Services, Print Mail, and Facilities
The company is an international law firm located in Brussels.
- Excellent telephone manner when dealing with all internal/external calls, requests and recording of messages.
- Sets up conference room to use technology services (e.g. presentations, network connections, and audio/visual). Performs daily checks of conference room to ensure all equipment is working properly.
- Acts as a resource for the office by providing support and completing requests regarding daily operations of firm administration.
- Meets, greet and escort clients and visitors to meeting rooms, determines the nature of their business, and provides appropriate information.
- Reviews and services supply delivery. Requests may vary from setting up new offices, ensuring key card access, completing building access forms for vendors and updating floor plans.
- Directs telephone calls to appropriate attorneys and staff.
- Accepts and logs deliveries from couriers and caterers and notifies appropriate individuals.
- Coordinates with outside vendors, clients, building management, and/or security for after-hours guest services.
- Assists with special projects on various issues as needed.
- A few years of Office Services or related experience desired
- Excellent verbal communication skills, written and oral; speaks clear English on phone and in person, have a good level in French, any other language is a plus
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion.
- Long term contract
- Shift 8h30-17h30 or 10h30-19h30
- Team work with 2 other Guest services specialists
- An experience within a well-known company, within a multicultural environment
- A great salary package