Offre d'emploi : Account Manager - Healthcare consulting services - CRO
- Account Manager / Business Manager role for a company active in the services to the healthcare industry.
- High growth potential & team development opportunities.
- Large service provider toward the pharma industry focusing on R&D active in 24 countries in Europe.
- Disruptive CRO company in the approach toward their client with a 360° solution.
As the successful Account Manager / Business Manager - R&D solution you will have the following responsibilities:
- Development and retention of your "Key Accounts" portfolio in the pharmaceutical sector in their recruitment issues.
- Prospecting, acquisition of new customers
- Management of a portfolio of key accounts and strategic accounts
- Development of market shares on the existing portfolio
- Response to calls for tenders, negotiation of contracts and signing of new contracts
- Support of clients in their search for profiles
- Supply and ensure the quality of the pool of candidates
- Promote our service offers to candidates
- Follow the recruitment process
As the successful Account Manager / Business Manager - R&D solution, you will have the following requirements:
- At least a bachelor degree in Business or related field - or equivalent by experience
- A proven experience in sales responsibilities
- A previous experience in the healthcare industry will be consider as a strong asset
- Ambition to evolve toward team management & responsibilities
- Good sales drive.
- Ability to identify new potential opportunities for the company.
- Good people skills and capabilities to understand the clients needs
- Fluent in English & French and/or Dutch
The successful Account Manager / Business manager, will have
- an attractive salary package in line with the experience.
- A company car
- An attractive bonus system uncapped
- A complete insurance package
- Net allowances & other extra legal advantages