Offre d'emploi : Fiduciary Manager Assistant
International insurance company based in Brussels is looking for a Fiduciary Manager Assistant.
Coordination and supports the Finance Manager within the accounting function.
Informations sur l'entreprise
Our client is a leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people.
As part of their development in Belgium, they are looking for a Fiduciary Manager Assistant (new role) who will directs the day to day fiduciary activities as well as produce financial information, reports and analysis.
As a Fiduciary Manager Assistant, your main tasks will be to :
- Be in charge of a varied portfolio of clients & sub-brokers
- Be directly in charge of coaching the junior accountants on a daily basis
- Achieve monthly closing, audits and ad-hoc analysis or projects
- Manage fiduciary processes
- Responsible for the management & tracking of the completion and review of account reconciliations
- Support Fiduciary manager to review Control with regards to revenue Accruals
- Monitors Fiduciary compliance
- Manages Fiduciary information for VAT declarations in Luxembourg & Belgium
Profil du candidat
The ideal candidate (Fiduciary Manager Assistant) will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or similar discipline;
- Has 5 years of experience in fiduciary, accounting and processing;
- Is able to work professionally in English and French;
- Is dynamic and wish to improve his career;
- Is a team player;
- Wishes to start having managerial responsibilities;
- Has experience with enterprise financial systems.
Conditions et Avantages
Why should you aplly as Fiduciary Manager Assistant:
- Interesting salary 40000-70000
- Excellent insurances package
- Daily allowances
- Strong bonus plan (5-10%)
- An advantage worklife balance
- A very versatile position that will allow you a strong day-to-day involvement
- High Visibility role in contact with Senior Management
- Know How of an International Insurance Leader
- Well located in Brussels