Offre d'emploi : Digital Media Officer
- Do you have a particular affinity for FMCG products?
- Do you have experience working with influencers, in copy, SEO and earned/earned media?
Our client is a fast-growing company within the FMCG industry that operates globally. Their fancy brands, values and dynamic environment are what defines this well-known company. They are in Brussels (offering home flexibility) and they are currently looking for a Digital Media Officer
As Digital media officer (earned and owned), you will have to develop the social / digital marketing plan of the brand and will have the following responsabilities:
- Plan the calendar of activities
- create, review and localize assets for social / digital platform
- be responsible for the overall management of the owned platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube,) of the brands, including community management, and e-retail activations on social media pages
- orchestrate the execution of virtual selling activates across all social media touch points.
- manages PR & Influencers relationships, budget and activations
- spread Earned Media expertise and contribute to capability building within the affiliate
As Digital media officer, you have/are
- 2+ years of experiences in marketing (contact with influencers, digital platform, digital content and /or media experience)
- Strong communication skills
- Multitasking and analytics skills is a must
- Be well organized, project management skills is key
- Be creatively and commercially driven
- Knowledge and experience working with social media platforms and tools
- Knowledge on how to manage influencers and PR communities
- Ability to engage an audience through social posts
- Copywriting expertise (in English, French and Dutch)
- Customer service driven: ability to respond to customers on a timely manner
- SEO and data driven, with the ability to switch fast to new trends and consumer habits
- Fluent in Dutch and French with a very good level of English.
- A company that values its employees and gives opportunities and possibilities.
- Home flexibility
- A very varied function in a dynamic and transparent working environment.
- To work with high skilled professionals and work with products we can all relate to.