Offre d'emploi : Senior Buyer
The DERBIGUM Group is a reputable niche player in bituminous and synthetic roofing solutions and accessories, mainly used in the construction industry. The privately owned company has 350 employees and several sales offices in Western Europe. Strategically, Derbigum focuses on the 3 P’s (People, Planet and Profit) and invests heavily in growth, innovation and high-quality products and services.
To execute the growth strategy and to to lift the sourcing organization of Derbigum to another level, we are looking for a Senior Buyer
- evaluate all sourcing opportunities (both from the point of view of new suppliers as from the point of view of alternative raw materials), current relationships and deals;
- Develop a more integrated cooperation with suppliers that leads to alternative solutions and reductions in spend;
- Intensify the relationship with the R&D and Operations in order to optimize the search for and approval of alternative raw materials;
The Senior Buyer will have the following tasks and responsibilities to reach these goals:
- evaluating and analysing all existing relationships and deals;
- drafting a sourcing strategy that ensures the supply of raw materials and a constant search for alternatives;
- to negotiate new contracts with the aim of reducing the yearly spend;
- to integrate the Derbigum sourcing strategy with the suppliers’ organizations by joining R&D efforts;
- to set up internal supplier meetings with R&D and Operations to evaluate the (joint) efforts and status of research for alternatives;
- To give support & guidance to all stakeholders in the company when it comes to contracts, capex or negotiations;
- To be an active back-up, when necessary, for the daily orders and supply.
- A stable and growing company, defined by its international reputation, ambition and No ROOF TO WASTE strategy.
- An international environment with energizing challenges.
- As 3 P employer, people clearly make the difference and therefore we promote continuous learning, well-being and on-the-job training.
- The ability to work within a strategic advisory role and to communicate at management level.
- A competitive salary, supplemented with company car and attractive fringe benefits.