Offre d'emploi : Business Development Manager - Roadfreight Transport
As Business Development Manager you will have a focus on roadfreight transport.
You will develop new business with a focus on international large-scale companies.
Our client is a company active in the transport & logistic sector.
They bring a 360° solution to their customers with multimodal freight transport (air, sea, road), logistics, customs services.
To support the international growth, our client is looking for an experienced International Business Development Manager who will have a focus on the Roadfreight transport.
As International Business Development Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- Have a focus only on roadfreight transport
- Develop new international business (Northern Africa, UK, France, China,, ...)
- Develop & implement a strategic approach to develop business by taking into account the company's growth plan
- Manage tenders & contracts negotiation
- Analyze & follow the KPI's
- Be on the field to meet the clients
- Work closely with your colleagues to develop up & cross sales
- Manage reporting on a regular basis to both clients & management
- Develop new services offer that respond to market needs
- Identify needs & bring a tailor made solution
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Strong international sales experience (at least 10 years) in transport sector & more especially with a focus on Roadfreight transport
- Bachelor's degree in transport/logistics/business
- Fluent in English & French
- Strong analytical, strategic & operational mindset
- Ability to deal with large-scale companies
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- Autonomous, results oriented
You will be joining a strong company that had the objective to become more & more international.
You will be joining a dynamic & expert team in their field.
You will get an interesting salary package with benefits (bonus scheme, company car, ...)