Offre d'emploi : International Customer Service Manager
One of our customer located in Perwez is looking for a Customer Service Manager.
As Customer Service Manager, you are responsible for the performance and optimization the Customer Service Team and the Consult Competence Centre, within the group.
You optimize the communication and cooperation between customer service, the supply chain organization, the factories, and the warehouse.
You make sure that the customer service organization is focusing on an efficient one-way-of-working and is contribution to the optimization of the customer satisfaction.
- To organize and supervise all Sales Transaction processes in such a way that the Order to Cash cycle operates as efficient as possible.
- The position reports to the Sales Director, might evolve over time to the Supply Chain Director.
- In collaboration with the sales managers, the customer service manager manages the Customer Services Teams and the Consult Competence Centre employees in the different countries.
- Together with the Back office and Logistics Manager, the Warehouse Manager, and the Production Manager this position ensures an efficient and effective primary process.
- As a background: this is a new position in the company. Currently the customer service teams, and sales engineers are part of the local structure and report directly into the local sales manager. This means that this is a quite important change in terms of responsibilities and reporting lines. So we develop from a local to group approach. Communication skills and experience in change management is important.
Key responsibilities of this function
- Sales Transaction Processing
Manage the flow of incoming requests for quotation, sales orders, cases in accordance to the defined service levels and in accordance with the objectives and strategies. Install one way of working in the customer service and the consult competence centre. For the latter one ‘registration systematic’ needs to be established.
- Team Capacity Optimalization
The teams are located in several countries, and this creates an unbalanced capacity. The aim of this position is to balance the capacity in terms of quantity of transactions which need to be handled as well as the competences (standard to consult)
- Efficient handling of Consult Service Level request
Ensure that the virtual sales engineering team is contributing in the most efficient way to the development of the consult service level, in line with the defined strategy.
- Define action plans for improvement and lead/participate to key improvement projects
In a continuous attempt to be the ‘best in class’ new initiatives will be developed to further improve the Order to Cash cycle in terms of efficiency and effectiveness. This involves participation in group or reginal projects
- ERP-NetSuite Key user
Acts as the key user for sales to further improve the processes in NetSuite. Takes initiatives, ensures one way of working and aligns with the other primary process owners in the Supply Chain, Production and Finance.
- Train the staff to develop towards selling ‘Standardized items’
Build together with product management tools to ensure the transition from customized towards standardized products.
- Management reporting
Report issues and KPI’s, analyze differences between actual and target results, take corrective actions
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
· University degree
· Min. 3 years of experience within Customer Service Management in a multi-location structure
· Strong leadership skills, a connector
· Good analytical skills, well organized and strong communication skills
· Flexible, persistent, autonomous, and proactive
· IT-knowledge (Word, ExCel, PPT, … and ERP like SAP, NetSuite, …)
· Experience with E-commerce is a pro
· Fluent in French & English – Dutch is a plus
· Loves to travel regularly between the different locationOffre
We offer you an international dynamic work atmosphere giving you the possibility to endorse a lot of responsibilities in an autonomous manner.
All this in a learning environment with enthusiastic colleagues and attractive job conditions including fringe benefits in line with your experience.