Offre d'emploi : Head of PMO (Project Management Office) (m/f) - BEA Group (Liège)
Description of the Company
BEA Group is a leading manufacturer of sensing solutions for Pedestrian & Industrial automatic door systems (eu.beasensors.com/fr/l-entreprise). BEA Group sensors ensure comfortable opening and safety of users around doors.
Success within these legacy markets and rapid advancements in technology has fueled BEA Group’s growth into new markets and we now also offer a complete portfolio for applications in the public transportation-, vehicle sensing- and security & access-solutions markets.
Looking permanently forward, BEA Group continues to design and develop connected sensors and solutions for new applications like vehicle and people counting. BEA Group is keen to extend its business by delivering additional digital services to its customer.
BEA Group in Angleur, near Liège, is therefore looking for a (m/f) :
Head of PMO (Project Management Office)
Mission & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, your mission is to lead Project Management and carry the vision and strategy of Project Management implementation.
After a technical training about BEA products, as Head of PMO your responsibilities are as follows :
- You are responsible for the overall Project Management and Portfolio Management according to defined programs.
- You are the functional leader of project delivery and governance across the organization. You influence stakeholders to achieve the desired outcomes and provide advice and guidance to staff at all levels.
- You assess PMO performances and provide monitoring and reporting to Board. Focused on decision-making, you identify areas for improvement.
- You are accountable for Project Management communication on current activities.
- As a team leader, you coach and mentor your staff, project sponsors and managers to enhance overall project leadership. In collaboration with the CFO, you are responsible for the talent management and development of the PMO team members.
Professional skills and experience required
- You hold a master degree (engineering, business administration, economics, finance, …)
- You have a relevant experience as a program/portfolio manager in complex environments.
- You have a C-Level experience, a strategic mindset with sound technical skills, analytical ability, strong operational as well as facilitation skills.
- You have proven administrative, budgeting, planning and cost management skills.
- Beyond your people management abilities, you are known for your strong influencing and negotiations skills.
- Project management qualification is a plus (PMP or PRINCE2 practitioner).
- You have a full proficiency in English and French (written and oral).
- As worldwide player BEA Group can offer you an interesting and challenging job in a fast-growing company which focuses on innovation, passion, teamwork, respect and empowerment.
- A unique chance to gain a new and strategic position in our company.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages.
- An outstanding work location in Liège Science Park.
If you would like to apply for this post, or would like further information, please contact Bernadette Bertemes by email under firstname.lastname@example.org or via http://www.ingeniumrh.be citing the reference nr. 210906.
Your application will be processed rapidly and treated in full confidence.
Please note that Ingenium RH is the exclusive agent for this position.