Offre d'emploi : Portfolio Management Assistant (Brussels)
Do you have a Master in Finance and a first experience with Financial Markets? Do you continuously follow the stocks and the financial news? Financial instruments have no secrets for you? Apply here!
Our client, a prestigious Private Bank, is currently looking for a Portfolio Management Assistant to reinforce its Brussels Office and particularly its Asset Management team.
As a Portfolio Management Assistant, you will have the following tasks:
- Review and evaluate asset management strategies
- Collect and analyse financial statements and execute reporting in accordance
- Provide market updates to Portfolio Managers
- Analysis of funds performance
- Assist the Portfolio Managers in their daily tasks
As a Portfolio Management Assistant, you have the following profile:
- Master in Business Engineering with option in Finance mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Instruments
- Excellent Excel skills are required. VBA is a plus
- A first experience with Financial Markets is a strong asset
- Knowledge of Bloomberg is also required
- Perfect knowledge of French and fluency in English. Intermediate level of Dutch
Our client offers you a permanent contract and the possibility to strengthen your technical background in a prestigious environment. Accommodation foreseen for special needs.