Offre d'emploi : Payroll and HR Administrator
As Payroll & HR Administrator, you will have to handle the payroll for the Belgian & International employees.
Company active in the Mobility Industry, operating in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
As Payroll & HR Administrator, you tasks and responsibilities will be the following :
- Processing employees paychecks by collecting their payroll data and time-sheets. For the Belgian Payroll you will be supported by a social secretariat (SDWorkx) and for the international payroll you will be supported by a third party organisation.
- Maintaining payroll information en employees records by collating, calculating and entering data.
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries.
- Managing the Onboarding & Offboarding procedures from an administrative point of view.
- Prepare any HR document and liaise with external partners such as insurance vendors.
- Creating Excel reports regarding employees expenses and other HR metrics.
- Participating in HR projects (New Benefits Policy, Revising current company policies, ...)
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Payroll and/or HR administration
- Experience with social secretariat (ideally SDWorkx)
- Knowledge of the Belgian labour law
- Excellent speaking & written level of French & English
- Positive mindset and "Can-do attitude"
- Problem solver
- Be able to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise tasks and projects
- Attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages
- International working environment with nice work atmosphere & team-spirit
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and home office (possibility to work fully remotely)
- Nice office located in the centre of Brussels
- Embark on a new challenge within a fast-growing start-up