Offre d'emploi : Labelling Coordinator
Our partner is an international company active in the chemical sector.
As a labelling coordinator (h/f/x), your goal is to be the interface between the Site team and customer working with : subsidiaries, sales department for commercial labels, the schedule for the tranport labels, the REACH and CLP coordinator Benelux for CLP labels, site team and suppliers to ensure on time delivery of labels.
- Work with planning in order to guarantee the provision of compliant and adapted labels (to the country, product, packaging, ...) in good time in relation to production needs or the customer and request (local re-labelling, preparation of a label for the approval file, etc ...)
- Place order with suppliers to have labels delivered on time
- Assure compliance of product labels according to instructions from subsidiaries
- Oganize work and manage priorities as incoming emails, deadlines appear on production requests and type of labels
- Assure treatment of non-conformities
- Support key initiatives and projects
- Provide support within supply chain labels team to ensure business continuity
- Bachelor level (administration, supply chain ...) or equivalent by experience
- General knowledge of the differents products, packaging and packaging lines
- Knowledge of current computer software and specific to the company (SAP)
- Knowledge of English (spoken and written)
Salary and Benefits
Our partner offers you an 18-month fixed-term contract in a position that combines contact and administration.
The opportunity to acquire new skills within an international structure.
An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.