Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Representative - Chemical Industry
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Are you looking for a challenging A-Z Customer Service position in an international environment in region of Antwerp? Do you like client contact and responsibility? Apply below.
Our client, a Belgian manufacturer and distributor, is actively looking for a Customer Service Representative as an extension of the current team.
This company has an international scope and is fast growing. Currently they are looking for a new colleague to expand and support the Middle East & African Market
The company is located in the region of Aartselaar and can easily be reached by car. The connection with public transport is less evident.
- Commercial Assistant
- (International) Sales Support
As Customer Service Representative for the Middle East & African Market you are responsible for following tasks:
- You will be responsible for the entire order-to-cash process; from order processing and follow-up to shipping, invoicing and after sales
- Configure the most optimal container/truck load
- Provide support to the Account Managers in your region
- Product & Pricing Management: propose equivalent products to customers, give discounts on the gross price, prepare price lists, ... in consultation with the account managers
- You act as a central point of contact for the distributors in your region
- You are the key figure between the internal organisation and the customer. You will have to coordinate on a regular basis with various internal departments (traffic department, production, sales, marketing ...)
- You will work in close contact with production to avoid peaks in the productions and supply chain
- You will be responsible for the shipments (preparations of the needed documents, arrangement of the shipments, follow-up,...)
- Handle Letters of Credit
- Daily customer contact in which you will be responsible for implementing and translating the commercial strategy: upselling / cross-selling, pushing marketing & promo actions, collecting & mapping customer information in the CRM, ...
You will report to the Sales Support Coordinator of your region.
- You have relevant experience in (international) Customer Service positions (order to cash) or you are a motivated junior profile with interest in export
- You speak fluent English, intermediate knowledge of French and knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- You like internal (traffic department, sales, marketing) and external (clients, distributors) contact
- Diplomatic and assertive communication style
- You are a born problem solver
- You are a result oriented team player
- Accurate and stress-resistant
- After a successful interim period, you will receive a permanent contract
- Competitive salary package (insurances, meal vouchers €8, 29 holidays…)
- Dynamic and international team
- Flexible working hours
- Fast-growing and successful organization
- Varied position with lots of opportunities
- Training and development