Offre d'emploi : New Market Development Leader
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of sensing solutions for automatic doors systems. Founded in 1965 and with its headquarters located in Liège, BEA employs more than 500 employees and has a presence in Europe, the United Stated and Asia. Their products can be found across the globe. Looking forward, BEA continues to design and develop solutions for new applications like vehicle and people counting solutions.
In order to develop its business by bringing more insights around its existing and future sensors solutions, BEA is looking for a:
New Market Development Leader
- In the evolving sector of sensing devices where digitalization, data and new technologies are unlocking new business models and market approaches, you have the mandate to think and to develop a clear business strategy for the new market of insightful sensors within BEA.
- To reach your objectives, you build and manage a dedicated & multidisciplinary team including a product & market expert, a technical project leader, signal processing engineer(s) and embedded software developer(s).
- You develop and monitor a product portfolio roadmap for new and existing insightful products.
- You improve and grow the business, based on gathered data and by establishing and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners.
- You work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to ensure that the initiatives taken by the team continuously support BEA’s global strategy.
- Together with the three managing directors, you prioritize development efforts to support BEA’s growth in the three regions.
- This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in a similar role or have a senior marketing oriented profile with proven experience and track records in digital market development.
- You also have a successful experience as a people manager combined with a relevant experience in developing a new business / division from scratch.
- You have a strong technology affinity. Expertise in data analytics is a plus.
- With your creativity and pragmatic attitude, you translate your strategic approach into workable concrete solutions. You are hands-on with a good sense of responsibility.
- You have good digital skills in order to adapt and create a system responding to today’s market’s needs.
- You are well organized and structured to bring adapted solutions into the organization.
- With a collaborative and engaging approach, you create a climate where people are motivated to work together to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- You are a positive thinker as well as a solution and result-oriented person.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French.
- The opportunity to become part of a leading global company.
- The chance to “make your mark”, to develop, implement, grow a new market
- Strong values such as customer oriented, innovative and team spirit
- A competitive salary aligned with your expertise and responsibilities.
- Training opportunities.
For more information, please contact Caroline Hêne on email@example.com.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.