Offre d'emploi : Demand Planner
Animate and execute the demand planning process
Our client is a top retailer in Belgium.
- Animate and execute the demand planning process, optimize usage of tools and ways of working
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to contribute to good performance via accurate Demand Forecast
- Contribute actively to the demand planning process and implement continuous improvement plans. Make sure all functions contribute and own their part.
- Ensure the consistency and development in forecasting methodology and tools
- Participate in Budget elaboration / Estimate process, including introduction of new products. Provide relevant input on volumes; ensure alignment on planned activities (promotions).
- Drive SC related activities in Range review process.
- Contribute to and animate SKU portfolio management
- You hold a Master degree with Major in Business or Supply Chain or equivalent experience
- Experience in demand planning and co-packing processes, within FMCG sector is a plus
- Experience in ERP system is a plus
- You have excellent analytical skills and a strong numerical understanding
- You have a strong affinity to improve ways of working in different systems
- With your communication skills, you have an ability to collaborate with people in a multidisciplinary environment
- It gives you energy to work on multiple complex problems simultaneously and it is a challenge for you to do so completely accurately
- You are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French
CDI - competitive salary package - top structure