Offre d'emploi : Junior Supply Planner
Jr Supply Planner - The supply Planner will be responsible for a number of suppliers within a product area.
Our client is a top company in the retail sector in Belgium.
What will you be doing?
You are ultimately responsible for order and inventory management of the assigned suppliers up to the central DC. You work closely with colleagues from demand planning, logistics and product management to maximise the service level for the shops within the product world and to optimise the inventory in the central DC. Specifically, you are responsible for:
- Ordering and monitoring the central stocks, following up PO's
- Alert and proactive anticipation of (expected) shortages
- Analysis and improvement of ideal delivery times and order quantities
- Maintaining contacts with suppliers regarding deliveries and delivery performance
- Follow-up of promotional activities via DC
- Maintenance of order parameters in ordering system
- Responsible for operational activities in case of assortment changes
- Stock optimisation and follow-up of obsolete stock for DC
Who are you?
- You have completed a bachelor's degree in a logistics direction.
- You have a good command of Dutch or French and are fluent in English.
- You have preferably 1-3 year's work experience in a similar position. Experience with an ERP package is a plus.
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious and you can work independently. You are a real team player and have a real passion for customers.
- You have strong analytic skills, are proactive and are always looking for improvement.
- You are flexible and prepared to make occasional trips to Brussels and Amsterdam.
What can we offer you?
- An informal and international organisation, where you get the chance to really make a difference and bring about change
- Space for personal development, coaching and growth opportunities within the organisation
- Work in a young, enthusiastic team with a passion for Retail
- The freedom to shape and structure your own work
- A competitive salary