Offre d'emploi : Head of Finance (H/F)
iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-held (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO raising over $230million of gross proceeds. In June 2021, iTeos entered into a transformative $2.145 billion co-development and co-commercialization agreement with GSK for EOS-448, iTeos’s anti-TIGITmonoclonal antibody. As a well-capitalized biotech company iTeos is positioned to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage our fantastic science to improve the lives of cancer patients.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com.
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class biotech in cancer immunotherapy. To carry on its growth, expand its pipeline and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a (m/f): Head of Finance.
Lead our global FP&A team and contribute to the success of our ambitious clinical plans and long-term growth. As the head of our FP&A function supporting all global operations, you will lead all aspects of finance business partnering, providing critical finance input into strategic and operational business decisions and processes, focusing on business case, decision, and project support, and challenging or advocating as appropriate. You will partner with Functional, and Program leads to drive achievement of current year and multi-year goals and provide finance leadership for our growing global company.
We are looking for someone looking to establish and lead a specialized FP&A function and grow within the company. Individual should be comfortable with in-depth plan building and high level strategic financial guidance and planning for executive and board consumption.
Main responsibilities include:
- Support all corporate functions as a critical finance business partner and provide financial planning and performance analysis for the groups including budgeting, forecasting, long range planning, and financial/business analysis.
- Provide strategic support to the governance structure for key strategic collaborations in R&D and Tech Ops.
- Develop and foster enterprise level strategic thought to the Group - utilizing a consultative approach.
- Collaborate with the other finance team members, primarily CFO, to provide effective Executive Presentations (quarterly Executive reviews, quarterly BOD packages, etc.).
- Manage one other FP&A team member with possibility to expand team as company and clinical portfolio continues to grow.
Be a trusted source of financial truth
- Manage P&L and Cash flow forecast and budget performance for multiple clinical. products and support the R&D teams and business functions in building and reforecasting budgets throughout the year.
- Ensure a high degree of financial budget ownership across the team, providing oversight and training on the financial process as needed.
- Design and maintain financial tracking and reporting.
- Create other tools, processes, reports and metrics to accurately forecast and report business results.
Provide strategic support and insights
- Take accountability for and driving the delivery of a well-defined, consistent, and cohesive planning and model assumptions.
- Support modeling and planning activities to complete the annual business planning cycles and to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Assist in the development of ongoing strategies as markets continue to evolve.
- Provide analysis, presentations, and recommendations to members of senior management.
- Analyze industry trends and competitor strategies to identify and make recommendations on opportunities then execute implementation.
- Lead and/or supply ad-hoc initiatives.
- Assist with negotiations and management of various manufacturing agreements with Procurement.
Collaborate effectively throughout the organization
- Maintain constructive working partnerships and develop and shape practical beneficial suggestions for improvements in key business operating parameters.
- Work closely on leadership initiatives, providing strong guidance and financial expertise.
- Partner with Program Leads and various functions to support the development of financial plans and reporting of financial results throughout the year, supporting the diverse needs of early to late-stage programs.
- Work closely with Group leadership and other functions (e.g. Program Management and R&D) to help set the Group's annual long-range plan.
- Partner with Commercial, Operations and Accounting on revenue and demand planning for the Company.
- Commit to building and developing high performing teams.
- Partner with the Accounting and Operations teams to improve monthly closing processes, provide relevant information related to monthly/quarterly close.
Education and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or significant relevant work experience; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years related work experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience using financial systems, including skill with ERP and budgeting tools.
- In depth knowledge of MS Office applications (especially advanced Excel and Powerpoint).
- Ability to exercise good judgment and draw conclusions from less than certain data.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to thrive in global environment with operations located in US and Europe.
Skills and Competencies:
- Collaboration - ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment where results are achieved through influence, cooperation, and the incorporation of multiple points of view.
- Analytical thinking - ability to collate & analyses data and identify key drivers.
- Strategic thinking - ability to balance the strategic needs of the work with attention to detail of the tactical day-to-day activities.
- Focus on delivery - thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Flexibility - to respond to fast changing business needs on short notice.
- Communication - excellent communication skills and ability to influence across multiple functions and up to senior leadership.
- Finance Business Partnering skills - ability to engage with non-finance professionals and distill complex financial viewpoints to promote understanding.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover and your deal sheet to https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/finance-director-mf/ or to email@example.com
Your application will be treated strictly confidentially.
Postulez à l’offre: Head of Finance (H/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément