Offre d'emploi : Group Consolidation Manager - Brussels
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Group Consolidation Manager for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the consulting sector.
As Group Consolidation Manager you will be responsible for:
- Take responsibility for development, improvement, implementation & documentation of Group consolidation process under IFRS;
- Prepare complete and accurate consolidated results under Lux GAAP & under IFRS in accordance with established reporting deadlines;
- Key project member for acquisition, enchantment and implementation of the consolidation tool, overall responsibility for operation of the systems involved in the consolidation;
- Design, circulation & coordination of Group Reporting packages to collect financial information from local accounting teams, issuance of Group instructions for populating the Reporting Packages;
- Close collaboration with local accounting teams to ensure accuracy and consistency of Group Reporting delivery;
- Review of Reporting packages and resolution of issues together with the local accounting teams;
- Proposals for key accounting judgements for Finance Management approval, preparation of Technical Memorandums on specific subject areas;
- Make preparation of Consolidation Audit file;
- Make preparation of Group statutory Annual Accounts and preparation of Group management accounts;
- Define and manage Group Accounting Policies;
- Participate in development of accounting processes and internal controls, documentation of policies, procedures and workflows for assigned areas of responsibility;
- Monitoring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and other statutory requirements;
- Active participation in the Group Audit process;
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects;
- Support the company's mission, vision values and goals in the performance of daily activities.
The required profile for the Group Consolidation Manager position:
- You hold a Master degree in Business Administration or Finance;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in consolidation in an international company;
- Active participation in the preparation of consolidated financial statements (20+ entities, multiple currencies) under Lux GAAP and IFRS;
- Expertise in IFRS is a must. Knowledge of other GAAP is a plus;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP;
- Strong knowledge of Excel;
- Fluent in English & French, any other languages are an asset;
- Excellent computer skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles;
- Good attention to detail, self-starter;
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills;
- The candidate should be able to work on conflicting priorities, be proactive and self-motivated;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty;
- Flexible and open-minded.
Interested in this position of Group Consolidation Manager at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Group Consolidation Manager - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément