Offre d'emploi : KYC/AML Analyst in Brussels (temporary mission)
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Do you have a Master in Law? A perfect knowledge of French OR Dutch and a very good command of English? A first experience in the same kind of position is also appreciated. Apply here!
Our client, a Financial Service located in Brussels, is currently looking for a KYC/AML Analyst for a temporary mission of minimum 3 months.
As a KYC/AML Analyst, you will have the following tasks:
- Analyzing and evaluation of suspicious transactions, and gather information in order to make decisions
- Performing investigations on customers to understand their risk profile
- Reporting of suspicious activity for the Compliance Officer
- Examination of data and solutions to verify all AML regulations are met
- Assisting the Compliance Team in answering various ad hoc queries
As a KYC/AML Analyst, you have the following profile:
- Master in Law or Criminology
- Perfect knowledge of French OR Dutch, with a very good command of English
- A first similar experience is a plus
- Attention to detail while still seeing the bigger picture
- Fast learner, with the ability to work autonomously
Our client offers you the possibility to evolve in an innovative and multicultural environment for a duration of minimum 3 months. Salary package will be based on your experience. Accommodation foreseen for special needs.