Offre d'emploi : Paralegal
PARALEGAL, in a growing fast-paced firm pro sustainability and diversity, Brussels, (Accessible by public transport)
Are you a Paralegal with 2 years’ + experience and EITHER Excellent Dutch and Very Good English? OR Excellent French and Very Good English?
Are you the perfect Paralegal?
If so, your responsibilities will include:
- Corporate: You will work closely with the Legal Counsel to draft board meeting minutes, file corporate resolutions, update company files and prepare corporate publications
- Litigation: Follow-up and report on certain commercial dispute matters, e.g. unpaid invoices
- Document Management: Ensure an efficient follow-up (e.g. signing and filing)
- Legal Budget: Process the legal department’s PO’s and invoices and assist in the follow-up of the legal budget by assisting in the development and implementation of a reporting tool
- Legal Advice / Review: Prepare and review standard legal documents, e.g. standard contracts, amendments and proxies
- Standardisation: Work with the Legal Counsel in the development of standard documents in order to enhance efficiency
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Paralegal (in a law firm or company)
- Experience in corporate housekeeping and standard contracts
- Excellent Dutch and Very Good English (written and spoken) OR
- Excellent French and Very Good English (written and spoken)
- Are you well organised with a keen eye for detail?
- Being bright, dynamic & a highly motivated team player with a real desire to be involved and challenged is a must
Full excellent salary package
29 days holiday
Varied and busy function requiring autonomous, proactive and efficient Paralegal
Room for growth
Company pro training and coaching