Offre d'emploi : Digital Marketing Manager - Innovative SME - SaaS platform
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for paid & performance-based campaigns strategic & implementation for traffic generation, lead generation & conversion.
The client, leader on the market, is a SaaS platform that combines CRM & integrated services for the real estate sector.
They are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to promote & help grow the business in Belgium & abroad.
As Digital Marketing Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- Analyze the market & landscape to target new acquisition channels
- Develop the traffic & lead generation strategy, implementation, optimization
- Implement all the digital tools such as Google SEA, Display, SEO, Social Media campaigns, retargeting strategies, mailing strategies, etc.
- Develop, monitor & optimize all the digital campaigns
- Track & follow all the digital activities implemented by using various tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studios, etc.
- Analyze the campaigns' performances results
- Optimize SEO/SEA
- Work on content development together with the communication team
- Manage budget
- Manage & challenge external agencies
- Report to the Head of Marketing
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Both a strategic & operational mindset
- Fluent in Dutch, French, English
- Master's degree is a strong asset
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent knowledge of all digital channels
- Real team player with the ability to work together with cross functional teams (sales, marketing, communication, management, etc.)
- Results oriented
- Ability to manage & challenge external agencies
- Optimistic & ambitious
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a innovative, dynamic & ambitious SME
- Enjoy flexibility (2 days/week working from home)
- Have a direct impact on the company's strategy & growth
- Get a competitive salary package (mobility budget, yearly bonus, group insurance, meal & eco vouchers, cafeteria plan)