Offre d'emploi : Registration, Travel & Accommodation – Events
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The company is an independently owned company with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland and a global presence.
Their +2,500 professionals in 60 offices and 31 countries work with clients across Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, India, the Middle East and Africa.
Their business is founded on the human insight: When people come together magic happens. The company was founded in 1987 by Roger Tondeur & Ursula Wigert with the vision on creating strong connections between real people, in real places, in real time.
Registration, Travel & Accommodation – Events
Are you a English-speaking student or part-time student that can practice one of the follow languages?
- English, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Slovenian, Slovakian or Swedish
This job is for YOU.
• Assist in building the COFE registration website according to the given instructions i.e.: content in different language
• Assist the participant in registering properly at the events (different places in Europe)
• Assist with the coordination of participant’s travel & accommodation formalities – EU ID/passport verification, minor’s attestation, country of departure, any disable accessibilities requirement, coordination with hotel/flight reservations (made by another agency)
• Coordinate and share event’s delegate communications such practical information -
• Share the registration lists (GDPR compliant) with other agencies involved in the project
• On-site registration support (airport presence) if required
• Collect the costs incurred by participants and work on per diem fees with the accounting department for reimbursement. What do we expect from you?
• Assist the COFE Senior Project Coordinator on delivering the COFE project (12 events between September 2021 & January 2022) and programme’s participation
• Advocate a high level of service attitude and professionalism, which includes industry knowledge and understanding
• Respect timelines and critical dates and related action items
• Work without constant intervention from the COFE Senior Project Coordinator (manage one-self) & prioritise tasks and projects
• Assist with all source project-related third-party suppliers appropriately and effectively, in line with MCI’s procurement and EU guidelines
• Ensure operational excellence and be 'Quality Obsessive'
• Accept to work certain weekends as all events take place at that moment.
Admin, IT & Tools
• Complete procedures, documents, forms, reports that are essential to the day-to-day operations of project.
• Effectively use all job-related tools and systems, computer hardware/software
• Respect the GDPR regulations, privacy policies related to events/conferences
Salary and Benefits
- You will work in a young, dynamic, international company in the field of communication
- An unique experience in the Event Customer care coordination
- Ideal length of the mission: September (or ASAP) - end January
(Shorter missions are also possible)